Let's go to the beach. The perennial bunch grass of Haitian vetiver blends with raw crushed coconut for a sophisticated balance in the world of tropics.
- Trim your wicks to 1/4 inch before each burn.
- Burn until you reach a full melt pool (especially important for first lighting- approx. 2 hours needed).
- Never burn for more than 4 hours.
- Do not burn in a draft or around flammable objects.
- Do not leave it unattended or in the reach of children or pets.
- Do not touch the glass on a burning or recently extinguished candle (the glass is hot!)
- Stop using your candle when 1/4 - 1/2 inch of wax remains.
14oz (397g) 50 hours of burn time